Passa ai contenuti principali

First day in the asociation

Hello everyone I am Daniel and I am a new volunteer coming from Spain.

In Spain I had worked with and asociation who works with people with disabilities.

From this experience in palermo I hope to live new experiences, learn new things and meet new people. 

I am a litle bit nervous becouse of the diferent language and the posible day-to-day dificulties but I see it as a good experience and a oportunity lo learn something of a new language. I am also nervous becouse sometimes I am a litle bit shy and I hope this oportunity help my to change this.

For now today is my fourth day in palermo and my first day in the asociation and after a morning of activities and meeting some of the guys I can't wait to continue this experience.

For now this first blog is to introduce me and to tell you my first experiences I hope the next will be better. 



Commenti