Passa ai contenuti principali

Rainy days but sunny atmosphere



Hello dear volunteers I am happy to say that I feel good. I still hear voice in my head, but I try to concentrate on my work. Every day I feel different, sometimes it is very hard but most time for now I am strong. Today no Italian lessons, I bought a diary john lemon J to write new Italian phrases. I want to speak just for little bit in Italian, I will be very happy to understand what about users speak. Tomorrow is our lesson, we going to do some stuff from toilet paper J It is so funny how many ideas we have from recycle things.

Sergio now sit and try to do kubik rublik, it is pissed me off, it is so hard, I wished him luck and patience.
My mother is very proud of me, every day we speak about everything, and she told a lot of stuff, I hear, but do by myself. I’m happy to hear her. 

It is three weeks before to go home, I am tired but I love to hug everyone, I have a little time. You know sometimes, i'm so tired so I sit with user and do everything by myself but it is incorrect, I should give to do users, they do very slowly but it is ok, give them a chance to do by themselves work. No hurry, they tell you when they needed help.
with warm hug Jana.



Time flies so fast and it is already a week since my arriving. As the weather becomes more cold and rainy, our activities during the free time get more relaxed (cooking, watching movies, reading books), but at the same time we try not to sit at home and explore the city, take long walks, have coffee or hot chocolate at favorite places, listen to live music and have warm dinners with friends.
As for the time at the organization, I’m very happy to come here and to work with users. It’s nice to help them during the art activities and to see them smiling and enjoying the  process. It’s also kind a funny to help during the French and history lessons, as me and Jana, we don’t speak Italian either French and most of the people here don’t speak English, so the communication goes in really interesting way. But I definitely like this part, because you learn to communicate in all possible ways (thank you Google and pantomime game J) and it makes your brain work really hard and desire to learn new comes.

Irina


Commenti