Passa ai contenuti principali

Day

Today we took a free day in the organisation. We went to Giulio park and to the sea. Also, we tried Chinese food in Felice restaurant, the food is good and the prices also. Now I am home. Today I had a little panic, maybe im tired. But Irina quickly reacted and we went home. Its I think reaction on my medicine and maybe I'm tired. Actually, I am. Its almost 2 weeks and I will go home. But no worrie its ok, can happen with everyone. When panic starts, breath deep: in and out. And take a rest at your bed, call to person you love and he/she makes you calm.

Today it was very rainy in the morning and after it was so beautiful at the sea, differet colors. I love to be near the sea, its calming me down. Thank you Irina, that we went, because i felt in the morning sick of my throught and was very tired, but she took me and we went to walk. Sea. So now i go to warm shower and sleep and ready for next days, i tell you after what we did tomorrow. Big hug,
Jana


Commenti