Passa ai contenuti principali

Changing weather


So, the weather is changing. We came from the sticky hot to the unexpected cold and the sudden rains.
Palermo looks beautiful under the water, the sound, the reflection of the lights on the puddles...
I was walking through the street wile going to fencing the other day when started to rain, I almost have to swim, I soaked to the bones and I had to buy some socks and an umbrella. I truly love the feeling of the rain falling up my head, is relaxing. Don’t hear anything but the sound of the rain hitting the floor, wonderful.
I feel really good at the fencing club, sometimes I think that I am the “foreign fella who knows bad words in Italian” but step by step they know me better. I can notice the lack of physical condition that makes me look and play than a newcomer in fencing, but I will come back!
I’m integrated in the association, even when I have sometimes arguments with some users, I think that is because the language barrier, sometimes I don’t know how to explain what I want to say and it makes me feel powerless.
However, and with its ups and downs, I’m enjoying this new period in my life.

Commenti