Passa ai contenuti principali

Spanish volunteer

Ciao a tutti! This is Sergio writting today, I'm a spanish volunteer who is really excited to be in Palermo.
Back in Spain I take part in a Down Syndrom association for 6 years already, I met Martina one year and a half ago and since then I been looking forward to come here.
As I said, I'm excited but also afraid and nervous. Afraid becouse of the lenguaje barrier, It's really annoying to dont be able to comunicate or to underestand what the people say to me, even going to the shop is an adventure! But is nice to discover a brand new lenguaje.
I'm also afraid of my own expectations, about what im going to do, the quality of my work, if the users will accept me, if I'm not doing enough, if I'm doing so much, if I have to envolve myself more or even less...
But I'm sure that day by day this feelings will be calming down.
Today is my 4th day here, 4? really? time flies away....
With this first post I just wanted to share with you how do I feel, next ones will be more interesting.




Every post will have a picture, something that I like, something that i foud interesting...
Today I'm sharing you the Teatro Massimo, theater is what has brought me here and is the firs thing that I looked to.

Commenti