Passa ai contenuti principali

Hello.

Today is Monday of the third week we’ve been to Palermo. Monday we come at 9:30, and users are also, today was geography lesson of Russia and Europe. Also, Francesca told us about photography, you know that the first photo camera of the train was so big like a truck.
Today I realized that I can’t work with numbers and can’t concentrate, so Ekaterina did everything twice of my work. So now I write a blog. Yesterday we went to the sea and eat gelato, the best gelato around us, try pistachio and tiramisu J We sited near the harbor, and watch how a large ship drives away. But most beautiful was the moon, orange, big moon. We talked about everything, and we are open to each other.
Because of my disable I see things and hear, yesterday I hear a lot of someones called by my name like 9 times, but  Katerina holds my hand and I feel protection, sometimes I want to cry, but one hug can help me a lot. In Uniamoci Onlus I discover myself every day, and of course each person in an organization. Step by step, I join groups and after ten I am active and happy to do everything that I can. On the week best to go to sleep at 21:30 so to wake up at 7:15 and go on the train and after by bus. I am very open to everybody. And day by day users also come to opened and warm to Katerina and me. I live one day because I’m do not actually remember days before, so Katerina always helps me to remind me of the things and I can read the blog to see what I do. Actually, Katerina writes a diary, I should do this too! Don’t be afraid that sometimes it's hard, or some users not in the mood. We are people, every person feels different, be kind and be yourself and everything going to be alright.


Hug, Jana

Commenti