Passa ai contenuti principali

Welcome to Palermo Uniamoci Onlus

Hello, hello

We are Katerina from St. Peterburg and Jana from Tallinn.
We want to share with you our experience:

After 3 different flyes, and riding a train, and next, we see we are in the central station, in Palermo. Have we met Lenny the mentor from organization Uniamoci Onlus, with a lovely smile. Our Civilian home is in the city center and we live with an awesome boy from Spain Sergio. On the first morning, Martina came to take us to the organization.

In Uniamoci Onlus we meet users and Davide, Eleonora. On the first day, there wasn't been everyone in an organization, only 10people and the next day we meet and new people. Step by step we started to meet users every day.  Guys were so nice that they did by the hands a poster for the tree of us: "Benvenuti Sergio, Jana, Katerina."

The second day we have a meeting, where every person talks about himself. After, everyone had a painting lesson, to draw nature. We helped there were was help needed. Users came to us with open hearts without masks.

Jana.
I was here before- 3 times but only for a short time and now I am 4 time. Because i understood that my heart is here- in the organisation of Uniamoci Onlus. I worry a lot and sometimes feel very anxious if talk with the medicine side I have Shizo- affective disorder, OCD and depression. But you know with me my friend and at the same time support- Katerina. She holds my hand every day, so I feel strong. And in the organization, I do feel happy. I love hugging, and this is perfect, in the organisation people love hugging too. So I am on my island.

Katerina.
It's my first time in Palermo. It's difficult that I don't know Italian or English language. But I feel people and see them and try to be helpful. I'm always happy to cook something good for us. I love to walk and be here and now, it is important to be yourself where ever you are. I am glad to be here and have this wonderful experience and learn my self in another place from home.

Life behind the curtain:
The rain. Ou rain, we went to the shop, but actually we "swimed", how warm and strong rain was.
Everything needed to comfort life is near of house.
Congratulation to us with the first days in Uniamoci Onlus, we truly happy to be here, and feel warm in the heart.

Thank You.
Jana and Katerina


Commenti