Passa ai contenuti principali

Are you kidding?

Are you kidding, its 27 days in the organization, unbelievable. I'm very happy and sad. To be here helps me be my self. I waked up at seven, stand up at 8:30 and go to sleep a 21:30, at home in Tallinn same, but i set at home for long time, only last days i started to go to work-paint organistion on t-shirts and walk in the village were is animals., i felt that i loose my life because of who i am, but not here, users, give me the reason to be acive all day till lunch, and after i feel tired but i feel alive. My hands are shaking, i try to be a good volunter, yes i try, don't think i don't do anything, i up at 8  sometimes i am late but i really want to be on time, just  when i go from home, i touch all things that to be sure, everyone and my family and users and my animals are ok,so because of ocd, i check the toys that i have,  and my toys- owl, unickorns, 2 bunnies, seawhale, and koala. But today i give koala as a present for our Italian teacher. So here I am needed, I am - myself i love to come here and smile, hug, lauht. I hope I am good person. Im truly try listen everyone and hug. To active and concentrate. My friend Katerina, helping me every day, to wake up, to go sleep, to eat. I dont know how i can be without her. But most i gonna miss when she goes home away, warm hug and her vision of life, but we gonna see again for true.


With big hug,
Jana


Katerina:
Last week come, I thought this months will be far away, and many things I put back, but last weekend we've been in the sea. In front of the sea in sand I feel myself free and that kind of place give me a lot of energy. Me and Jana we went to Santa Flavia city and Mondello beach. Unbelievable, at home, its snow and here we swimming in the sea. But unfortunately I got sick, but this won't stop me, to see the city around. So this month: I walked wonderful road to myself, from that I was scared, shyness, complex, strong emotional feelings. To open my self to be who I am. People in the organisation, my family, my boyfriend, and Jana helped me,to be myself. I will try to save and to do everything that i can and experience that had here to try my life be productive.

I want to say thank you to Davide, Eleonora, Martina for their kindness, I wish to the organization will continue to be the same rhythm and be happy every day. Thank you, users, for being yourself. I'm happy to meet everyone.

Thank you, Sergio, for his easiness, positive mood and help.

Thank you Jana, for the possibility to be here.

I will with warm heart gonna remember this place and be happy to come here again.

Katherina

Commenti