Passa ai contenuti principali

11 days in palermo already!

It's being a really interesting experience until now. Some European+ partners came to speak about future projects and it mades me think about a few things, as, for example, how much would I like to keep doing this projects in the future an how much I´m interested in running my own projects.
That opens me a big, scary and exciting path!
At the association we have done an origami activity, paintig, french lesson and a theater activity runned by me.
The activity was being a headeche for me thanks to my insecurities but it was really good in the end!
Speaking about my free time, I've joined a fencing club, really full of people, where I feel really confortable. The master, Massimo, is Davide's friend and is truly nice.
Also I walked through Via Macheda, Via Rome, Vucciria, Ballerò etc...
At Ballerò I met a friendly man which is a leather artisan, We spoke like.... 30 minutes easily, as I´m starting to be also a leather artisan he gave me some advices and contacts to buy some utensil.
At home I'm preparing for an euopian championship of mechanical engineering, playing instruments and watching my favourite TV Show (for 5th time).

How do I feel? much more relaxed, I'm learning italian kind of fast, I'm confident with the users and excited with the fencing club!

Commenti

Posta un commento